xmame启动黑屏问题  

说是xmame-x11好像和ATI的fglrx有点问题, 换成xmame-sdl变OK了.不过这个方法我没试过.
又发现一个,管用:
If anyones interested I found the problem with the black screen on Mame - at least, this worked on my machine using KXMame. I believe the problem has to do with the DGA video mode when running an ATI graphics card with the fglrx drivers, which is buggy and/or broken.

I have been tweaking around with my xorg.conf file and made the following changes:

Under Section "Module"
SubSection "extmod"
Option "omit xfree86-dga" #Don't initialize the DGA extension
EndSubSection

And commented out the extmod module with a #, like so
# Load "extmod"

Restarted X with a ctrl+alt+backspace and voila! I no longer get the black screen when launching kxmame/gxmame. It took quite a lot of investigation, I hope someone finds this useful.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 22, 2007 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments